We offer one of the best curricula in the world to develop the academic and life skill of your child.
Jakarta Academics provides Cambridge International Curriculum from Primary till High School Levels. Cambridge Curriculum is one of the best international curricula that gives a balanced learning experience – academic & real life. It is recognised by the world’s best universities and employers.
Cambridge offers a wide range of subjects and gives schools flexibility in how to offer them. With this help, we are capable of tailoring our lessons to our students’ needs.
PRIMARY CURRICULUM OUTLINE
Our Primary level is typically for 5 to 11 years old mainly focuses on English, Mathematics & Science development. In addition to that, Computer Literacy is necessary for this generation along with reading, writing & mathematical skill.
- Being able to develop a good reading skill
- Recognising key characteristics of the text
- Learning how to analyse the theme & types of text
- Being able to summarise the story and enhance the imagination
- Providing a balance of fiction, non-fiction and biographies.
- Being able to a good writer
- Understanding the different types of writing
- Able to develop an engaging writing skill
- Focused on grammar & structuring sentences
- Improved vocabulary and learn to avoid spelling mistakes
Speaking & Listening
- Being able to listen & speak clearly
- Express feelings confidently
- Reducing grammatical errors in speaking
- Listen to various accents
- Develop confidence in asking questions, answering & arguing.
- Number notation and place values
- Cardinal and ordinal numbers
- Comparing and ordering
- Addition and Subtraction
Money and measures
- Measurement of length and mass
- Time (12-hour clock)
- Picture graphs
- Ideas and evidence.
- Plan investigative work
- Obtain and present evidence
- Consider the evidence and approach.
- Living things in their environment
- Humans and animals
- Material properties
- Material changes
- States of matter
- Forces and motion
- Electricity and magnetism
- The Earth and beyond